Nixon Beastie Boys Time Teller P (White) $0.00
Martini Skate and Snow
Nixon Beastie boys Time Teller Watch
- Mike D in his Sunday’s finest. “I was so thrilled receiving the highly coveted Yachtsman of the year award for co-captaining the remote control submersible that eventually discovered the final vault treasure aboard the SS Andrea Doria off of the coast of Nantucket. This was while piloting my pride and joy, Le Guepe Volant, usually moored in Yacht Club de Monaco. Unfortunately, most of the bounty is still currently mired in legal disputes based on international waters. I am proud to release this little treasure as a token of my achievement in both the yachting and hip hop communities. This advanced time piece allows me to navigate on the open seas and the open mic.” –Mike D. Just another reason Mike D is timeless. The band of the watch is tagged with both the beasties logo and a special quote from Mike D himself. The caseback has a message from the band and the whole watch comes in a maritime themed package unlike anything the Nixon line has ever seen before. On top of the hours of fun you can have wearing this watch it also brings the “party with a purpose” attitude with proceeds from the sale of each watch BEING DONATED TO preserve public broadcast radio, specifically NYC area station 89.9 wkcr.
- Nixon and Beastie Boys have teamed up to create four limited edition watches. This collection comes on the heels of Beastie Boy's highly anticipated new album, Hot Sauce Committee Part Two, and will benefit WKCR-FM, Columbia University's non-commercial student radio station. WKCR-FM is located in Beastie Boys' hometown of New York City and was chosen as the beneficiary by the group themselves.
- As lifelong lovers of everything skate, snow and surf, not to mention style icons in their own right, it is fitting for Nixon to have MCA, Ad Rock and Mike D create a unique interpretation of Nixon's Time Teller watch. Four watches were created for the collection and are available in red, white, green and blue. The watches come in a maritime themed package, which is unlike anything the Nixon line has ever seen before, and feature an image of Mike D along with a special message from him on both the watchband and case. Due to the limited nature of this collection, once these watches are sold out, they are gone forever.
- SUPPORT PUBLIC RADIO You, Nixon and Beastie Boys join forces to raise money for WKCR-FM, Columbia University's non-commercial student-run radio station on the sale of each and every watch sold.
- WKCR-FM, Columbia University's non-commercial student-run radio station is dedicated to presenting a spectrum of alternative programming - traditional and art music, spoken arts and original journalism. Granted its FCC license in 1941, WKCR is both steeped in tradition and committed to innovation. In the New York area, the station can be heard at 89.9 megacycles FM; worldwide it streams online. wkcr.org
- Movement: Custom 3 hand Japanese quartz
- CASE: Custom 100 meter molded polycarbonate hardened mineral crystal and triple gasket crown. 47.75 x 39.25 mm
- BAND: Custom molded polyurethane with patented locking looper and polycarbonate buckle. 20mm wide
- Colorway: White
- Price: $84.99
Customer Service and Phone Orders, please call 1-877-717-0779 or email at email@example.com